Thursday, January 5, 2017

Kainchi Dham

Hi, All! Now I want to share about my journey experience with all of you guys. I was planning for a long while to visit Kainchi Dham (The famous Hanuman temple in Nainital). Finally got the opportunity to visit Kainchi Dham in Navratras-the holy days.

HOW I REACH KAINCHI DHAM?

In 8th of October 2016, I depart from Delhi to Nainital. There are the regular bus services available from Anand Vihar, Dehli to Haldwani/Nainital. You should also confirm the timings of Uttrakhand/Uttar Pradesh Roadways buses if you are also planning for the visit. Because most of the buses depart from Delhi to Nainital in evening and night.
At 11.00 AM I picked the private bus from Anand Vihar, Delhi. The total journey is almost 300 km. Bus crossed the following cities in the way of Nainital.
Anand Vihar-Ghaziabad-Pilukhwa-Hapur-Garhmukteshwar-Gajraula-Muradabad-Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Nainital-Bhawali-Kainchi Dham.
The total time I covered in this route that was 9 hrs. I want to notify you the way from Rampur to Rudrapur is little bad so maybe you feel uncomfortable on that.
But the happy end will always great. I reached at Haldwani at 9.00 pm in the night. There I stay in a hotel “Jai Guru Dev” which is near to the bus stand in Haldwani. I stay there the whole night and in morning at 7.00 AM again started my journey for Nainital.
The total distance between Haldwani and Nainital is 31 km approx. I travel this route by bus service from Haldwani.
Read Full Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment